- This event has passed.
2018 National Stormwater Roundtable
February 20, 2018 – February 23, 2018
This meeting is only open to states, EPA staff, and invited presenters. For those state staff that have already been provided account access to ACWA’s new Member365 tool, please use your login and select the 2018 National Stormwater Roundtable as the event for which you wish to register. If you are a state employee and have not yet been provided access to Member365, please contact Member Services. All other meeting participants should use this registration link.
The agenda will be developed by a Planning Committee made up of states and EPA representatives. The meeting will start on 2/20/2018 at 10:30 am eastern and will end on 2/23/2018 at 12:00 pm eastern.
Hotel lodging: Reserve Your Room Before January 15, 2018!
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 54 Peachtree Street SW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303 USA
- Local Call: 1-678-702-8600 or 1 (888) 236-2427
- Accommodations: $140.00 per night plus tax. Ask for the ACWA Stormwater Meeting block of rooms.
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast and WIFI.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service within 2 mile radius
This meeting will be held a couple of blocks away from the hotel at the Sam Nunn Federal Center, which is located at 61 Forsyth St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303. This means you will need appropriate ID to check in with security. More details will be provided in the near future.