Our Affiliate Members are made up of state agencies, other than the primary environmental management agency, that view water quality as a high priority for the organization. Quasi-governmental interstate agencies and commissions may also join as Affiliate Members.
As an Affiliate Member your entity will enjoy the following benefits:
- Participation in, and leadership opportunities on, our
- Task Forces and Committees
- Timely delivery and analysis of EPA documents
- Subscription to the Weekly Wrap (e-newsletter)
- Access to a Members Only Website
- Opportunities to interact with fellow state regulators
- Member rate at meetings
- A mid-year meeting held in March in the DC area
- An annual meeting typically held in July/August in a U.S. location varying from year-to-year
Cost: $3,564 per year (July 1-June 30), half year proration available.
- Former members of ACWA who have retired from state service;
- Includes the “official state/interstate/territorial representative” and anyone on their staff that was active in ACWA during their career.
Benefits of Alumni Membership:
- Discounted registration fees for ACWA meetings and workshops;
- Access to the Weekly Wrap, the weekly ACWA electronic newsletter that details ACWA activities, news and events;
- Access to an Alumni Workspace member area where you can network and discuss ideas with other alums;
- Continued participation in select ACWA Committees/Workgroups and Task Forces as the Executive Director deems appropriate;
- Opportunity to help build a stronger role for states in clean water programs, help mentor the next generation of clean water leaders, and help protect the nation’s water quality.
- Alumni are not eligible to vote on Association business or serve on the Board of Directors or as a Chair of Committee/Workgroup/Taskforce
- Alumni still employed in the water arena, and/or volunteering for a water related organization other than ACWA, are prohibited from participating in closed sessions at ACWA meetings or workshops unless specifically invited by the Executive Director.
For alumni information, contact Julia Anastasio, Executive Director and General Counsel, at email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation in our organization. Should you have any questions please contact us at (202) 756-0600 or email Annette Ivey, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.