As the national voice of State and Interstate water programs since 1961, the Association of Clean Water Administrators (ACWA) strives to protect and restore watersheds to achieve “clean water everywhere for everyone.”
ACWA Weekly Wrap Vol. XIV, Issue 7 (Week of March 6, 2023)
- ACWA Mid-Year Meeting – New Virtual Participation Option
- Biden Releases Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Proposal
- Water Environment Federation Integrated Planning Survey
- ACWA Comments on Proposed WQS Regulatory Revisions to Protect Tribal Reserved Rights
- Meetings, webinars, and more!
50 years ago, the United States recognized that access to clean, safe water is a critical human right and passed the Clean Water Act. Help us celebrate this monumental anniversary.
The results are in! Check out the winners of our Photo Contest!
The top three submitted photos – selected by you – have been revealed. Find out which photos you think showcase clean water in the United States!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
Our members continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Learn more about where we focus our efforts: