In this issue…
- ACWA 2021 Board of Directors & Leadership Election Results
- House Passes FY21 EPA Budget, WRDA 2020
- CCR Rule Updates Finalized
- DOJ Memo on Enforcement Overlapping State Actions
- Meetings, webinars, and more!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
They continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Select a focus area to see how we support their efforts on: