In this issue:
- State Associations Urge Congress to Fund Sec. 106
- $21.7 Million to Support Small and Rural Water Systems
- EPA Agriculture Advisor Rod Snyder Appointed
- 2021 Climate Adaptation Plan Published by EPA
- Meetings, webinars, and more!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
They continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Select a focus area to see how we support their efforts on: