In this issue:
- EPA Strategic Planning Process FY2022-2026
- Water Pollution Limits on Power Plants
- Improving Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure
- DOE Funding for Desalination Technology
- Meetings, webinars, and more!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
They continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Select a focus area to see how we support their efforts on: