As the national voice of State and Interstate water programs since 1961, the Association of Clean Water Administrators (ACWA) strives to protect and restore watersheds to achieve “clean water everywhere for everyone.”
- ACWA Provides Feedback on FY 2025-2026 National Program Guidance
- Source Water Protection Week – Protect The Source
- EPA Awards over $7.5M Towards Research to Advance Groundwater Availability
- Watersheds Academy Announces a New Nutrient Pollution Module
- Meetings, Webinars, and more!
50 years ago, the United States recognized that access to clean, safe water is a critical human right and passed the Clean Water Act. Help us celebrate this monumental anniversary.
The top three submitted photos – selected by you – have been revealed. Find out which photos you think showcase clean water in the United States!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
Our members continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Learn more about where we focus our efforts: