In this issue:
- EPA Water Research Funding Opportunities
- DOE Launches Technology Validation Pilot RFP
- New ACWA Compliance Assurance and Data Systems Workgroup
- ACWA WOTUS Workgroup Kick-off Call
- Meetings, webinars, and more!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
They continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Select a focus area to see how we support their efforts on: