In this issue:
- EPA Rescinds Maui Guidance
- ACWA Submits Pre-Proposal WOTUS Comments
- New EPA Report on Nutrient Removal Technologies
- Preliminary Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 15
- Meetings, webinars, and more!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
They continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Select a focus area to see how we support their efforts on: