In this issue:
- EPA Finalizes Maui Decision Guidance
- EPA Publishes Final ELG Plan 14
- EPA’s FY20 EJ Progress Report
- 2019 TRI Data and National Analysis
- EPA Finalizes 2021 FCA
- Meetings, webinars, and more!
ACWA is a national, nonpartisan professional organization. Association members are the State, Interstate and Territorial officials who are responsible for the implementation of surface water protection programs throughout the nation.
They continue to lead the way in creating and realizing a vision for clean water in America. Select a focus area to see how we support their efforts on: