- This event has passed.
2021 ACWA Water Quality Modeling Workshop
September 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm – September 22, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Date: September 20-22, 2021
Time: 1-5 PM EST
Location: Virtual (links will be provided after registration)
The save the date can be found here.
You can register through the ACWA member portal here.
Sessions will take place through Zoom and registration is required. This workshop
is limited to State, Federal, and Tribal participants.
3 days prior to the first session, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the workshop through Zoom.
This year’s workshop will feature 2 tracks that attendees may choose from:
- Data Visualization.
- Using Open-source scripting to streamline modeling tasks.
The Data Visualization track will focus on:
- The principles of data visualization
- Overviews of common tools
- Overviews of existing post-processing tools
The Open Source track will aid you in the following:
- Understanding the current landscape of data tools and resources for TMDL
- Making the software accessible and show how it can make day-to-day work easier.
- Focusing on real world applications of code.