2021 ACWA Water Quality Modeling Workshop
September 20 at 1:00 pm - September 22 at 5:00 pm
Date: September 20-22, 2021
Time: 1-5 PM EST
Location: Virtual (links will be provided)
The save the date can be found here.
Registration will be available here in early August.
Sessions will take place through GoToWebinar and registration is required. This workshop
is limited to State, Federal, and Tribal participants.
This year’s workshop will feature 2 tracks that attendees may choose from:
- Data Visualization.
- Using Open-source scripting to streamline modeling tasks.
The Data Visualization track will focus on:
- The principles of data visualization
- Overviews of common tools
- Overviews of existing post-processing tools
The Open Source track will aid you in the following:
- Understanding the current landscape of data tools and resources for TMDL
- Making the software accessible and show how it can make day-to-day work easier.
- Focusing on real world applications of code.
More information will be provided as available.