ACWA reached out to its members as well as multiple organizations requesting case studies on water quality trading programs. Contributors were asked to describe their programs and answer a series of questions including,
- What were the drivers for starting a water quality trading program?
- What was the process to get the program created and running?
- Who were the players in the process?
- What is the public reception of your program?
- What do you hope to achieve with the program?
- What challenges did you face in development and implementation of your program?
We also asked that if a state or organization used or is using The Water Quality Trading Toolkit to describe their work with it as well.
If you would like to contribute a case study, please reach out to Mark Patrick McGuire at email@example.com.