- This event has passed.
2020 Virtual Annual Meeting
August 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm – August 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Thank you for your patience and support as we navigate the unknowns of COVID-19. After receiving feedback from several states and interstates, ACWA has decided to conduct our Annual Meeting online instead of in-person.
Sessions will be held virtually via GoToWebinar in the afternoons on August 4-5, 2020 (Eastern Time). Registration for sessions is free.
We are disappointed that we will not be able to convene face-to-face with you this summer, but we have made arrangements to return to The Guest House at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee in August of 2021. Until then, we look forward to meeting with you virtually!
Access the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting Agenda here.
Please follow the below links to register for any and all Annual Meeting sessions you would like to attend. Each session requires separate registration. Please click on the title for the session to access GoToWebinar registration.
Tuesday, August 4
- Welcome and Keynote / Lessons learned from COVID-19
- Implications for State Programs in Light of County of Maui, the Navigable Waters Protection Rule, and Sec. 401 revisions / Wrap-Up
Wednesday, August 5
- Welcome / Environmental Justice
- Integrated Planning from the Local Perspective
- PFAS Updates from EPA / Closing Remarks