2018 National CAFO Roundtable
September 25 - September 27
September 25 – 27, 2018
The 2018 National CAFO Roundtable supports the implementation of animal agriculture programs nationwide by helping support states and EPA to further identify challenges & barriers to Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) program implementation, sharing new technologies, best management practices, showcasing innovative state programs and initiatives, facilitating discussion on national program enhancements and improvements, identifying state resource needs including tools, training and guidance, and proposing solutions to challenges and barriers faced by the agriculture industry and other stakeholders.
The CAFO Roundtable is the biannual meeting of state AFO/CAFO regulators and EPA regional and headquarters representatives. Attendees generally include:
- State program managers, permit writers and inspectors involved in regulating AFOs/CAFOs
- EPA Headquarters and Regional staff involved in AFO/CAFO regulation
- Partnering state and federal agency staff that provide technical and/or regulatory assistance to AFOs/CAFOs
- Invited guests
- Hotel reservations call: (208) 343-1871
- Free Shuttle Service provided (by reservation only). Call hotel number provided above for pick up to and from hotel and airport.
If you are interested in presenting at this meeting, please contact Sean Rolland.
If you are with a state or interstate and have attended ACWA meetings in the past, we recommend you login to Member365, go to the Events Calendar, and register from there. If you do not remember your login credentials, please contact Member Services. If you are with EPA or another organization, or you have never attended an ACWA event in the past, then please use the public registration link found here. Registration for the meeting is free, registration for the field trip is $25.00 and is limited to 45 seats. If you intend to go on the field trip, we highly recommend you register ASAP and select the “Field Trip Workshop” option. Please direct all meeting registration questions to Katie Foreman. Be sure to also book a room at the Riverside Hotel.